Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Enemies||Big Dry Bones|
|Previous level||(8-2) Pendulum Tower|
|Next level||(8-9) Ironworks Forge|
Eruption Crater (or World 8-8) is the fifth level of Koopa Core from Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. It is unlocked via completing 8-2: Pendulum Tower and finishing that will unlock 8-9: Ironworks Forge. This level takes place inside an erupting volcano. The volcano vibrates and so does your Wii Remote until you get to the flagpole room.
The level is a volcano with the lava rising. The Wii remote will vibrate in addition to the screen shaking. The next room is a horizontal and vertical scrolling room of the volcano. At the end of the level, you will exit into a cavern just outside of the volcano, and the timer stops.
- At the start of the level, jump from the 1st fence to reach it.
- Before the volcano's 1st exit pipe, find the coin on the left, but watch out for the spike balls.
- In the next area, use the hammerswings to reach it before the volcano's exit pipe.
- In "NEWER SMBW: YE OLDE VIDEO 2", this level and Ironworks Forge appear to be switched on the world map.
- In this same video, this level is shown with the name "Rising Lava Cave". (in Ironworks Forge's place)