The mini game is this world is called Goldwood Music House, and involves repeating the tunes by tapping on music blocks. When done correctly, items are won.
The shop in this world is called the Fall Mart, and is unlocked by finding the secret exit in A-A: Goldbuzz Forest.
A-1: Autumn Plateau - The first stage of this world. It features brambles and fire piranha plants.
A-2: Appletree Woods - This level has apples that yoshi can eat. There is a secret exit leading to A-A
A-3: Fall Harvest - This level has prickly goombas that fall from the trees. Completing this level unlocks Goldwood Music House
A-Fortress: Leafpile Fortress: The first fortress in the game. It has ruined walls with many leaves and enemy traps. The final level of World A ( Goldwood Forest )
- The music in some of this world's levels are remixes of the theme for Maple Treeway from Mario Kart Wii.
- Fallmart is the official shop for World A. It can be accessed by going through A-A's secret exit. It sells:
- 1 Star Coin: Mushroom
- 2 Star Coins: Fire Flower/ 1-Up Mushroom
- 3 Star Coins: Penguin Suit
- 5 Star Coins: 2 Fire Flowers & Propeller Mushroom
- 8 Star Coins: 2 Fire Flowers & 1 Super Star
- The Goldwood Music House is the official Music House for World A. It can be accessed after completing A-3.
|Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii worlds|
|W1 Yoshi's Island • WA Goldwood Forest • W2a Rubble Ruins • W2b Soggy Sewers • WB Mini-Mega Island • W3 Mushroom Peaks • W4 Sakura Village • WC Sky City • W5a Freezeflame Glacier • W5b Freezeflame Volcano • WD Crystal Caves • W6 Pumpkin Boneyard • WE Bombard Cliffs • W7a Sky Mountain • W7b Starry Skies • W8a Koopa Planet • W8b Koopa Core • W9 Special World|