Mushroom Peaks (also refered to as Chocolate Mountains or Mt. Mushroom) is the third world in Newer Super Mario Bros Wii which lies north of Rubble Ruins. The tower/castle boss is Big Rocky Wrench and the airship boss is Morton Koopa Jr.
Mushroom Peaks is a mountainous area. The mountains extend so far it overlaps part of Sakura Village and Rubble Ruins's 2-A: Fossil Tunnel.
3-1: Chomproller Hights
3-2: Grimymole Mines
3-3: Butterwood Crossing
3-4: Wobbleshroom Bluffs
3-5: Fungi Pit
3-6: Bubble Basin
3-7: Slanty Shroomroad
3-Airship: Capshroom Airship: An airship with lots of capshrooms that Morton Koopa Jr is last fought in.
- The music in some of this world's levels are remixes of the theme for World 6 Map from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
Other buildings in Mushroom Peaks:
- Mountain Mall, the official shop for Mushroom Peaks can be accessed after completing 3-3 's secret exit. It sells:
- 1 Star Coin: Mushroom
- 2 Star Coins: Fire Flower/Mini Mushroom
- 3 Star Coins: Propeller Mushroom
- 5 Star Coins: 1 Mushroom, 1 Mini Mushroom, and 1 Propeller Mushroom.
- 8 Star Coins: 1 Mushroom, 1 Mini Mushroom. 2 Propeller Mushroom, and 1 Hammer.
- Challenge House C can be accessed after completing 3-T.
- The Mushroom Music House can be accessed after completing 3-6.
The bosses for Mushroom Peak.
- 3-T: In Burnblaze Tower, you fight Ricky Wrench for the first time.
- 3-C: In Moltenwire Castle, you fight Ricky Wrench for the final time.
- 3-A: In Capshroom Airship, you fight Morton Koopa Jr., one of the Koopalings.
|Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii worlds|
|W1 Yoshi's Island • WA Goldwood Forest • W2a Rubble Ruins • W2b Soggy Sewers • WB Mini-Mega Island • W3 Mushroom Peaks • W4 Sakura Village • WC Sky City • W5a Freezeflame Glacier • W5b Freezeflame Volcano • WD Crystal Caves • W6 Pumpkin Boneyard • WE Bombard Cliffs • W7a Sky Mountain • W7b Starry Skies • W8a Koopa Planet • W8b Koopa Core • W9 Bonus Land|