Newer Super Mario Bros. DS is the sequel to Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. it was released on December 25, 2017, and created by the Newer Team. The game featured brand new worlds and levels, along with new enemies and music, custom bosses, and more! It is an extensive hack of New Super Mario Bros., and features a similar structure to said game.
The Mario Bros. were on a stroll with the Princess when she got kidnapped all of a sudden! Look's like Bowser Jr.'s at it again!
Newer Super Mario Bros. DS features eight worlds, most of them based on the worlds from Newer Wii.
- Goldleaf Plains (based on Goldwood Forest)
- Crystal Sewers (based on Crystal Caves and Soggy Sewers)
- Dorrie's Island (based on Yoshi's Island)
- Pumpkin Boneyard (based on the world with the same name)
- Moonview Glacier (based on Freezeflame Glacier)
- Lunar Realm (based on Starry Skies)
- Cirrus Heavens
- Koopa Country
- Bowser Jr. - Towers
- Bowser - Goldleaf Plains and Koopa Planet (second part)
- Mega Goomba - Crystal Sewers
- Cheepskipper - Dorrie's Island
- Dry Bowser - Pumpkin Boneyard
- Snowipokey - Moonview Glacier
- Petey Piranha - Lunar Realm
- Lakithunder - Cirrus Heavens
- Monty Tank - Koopa Planet (first part)
- Super Mushroom
- Fire Flower
- Mini Mushroom
- Mega Mushroom
- Super Star
- Hammer Flower (new; replaces Blue Shell from NSMB)
Please help the Newer Super Mario Bros. Wiki by expanding it.
|Newer Super Mario Bros. DS worlds|
|W1 Goldleaf Plains • W2 Crystal Sewers • W3 Dorrie's Island • W4 Pumpkin Boneyard • W5 Moonview Glacier • W6 Lunar Realm • W7 Cirrus Heavens • W8 Koopa Country|