"The start of Mario's adventure. A hilly but peaceful beach with lots of sunshine."
Palm Beach (or World 1-1) is the first level of Yoshi's Island from Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. The player first meets Yoshi here. This is a beach-themed level filled with Palm Trees, sand hills, and enemies.
- Star Coin 1: After the first pipe, you will find three wooden platforms. The Star Coin is on the middle platform.
- Star Coin 2: After receiving Yoshi, jump across some Palm Trees and wooden platforms to reach a pipe in the sky. It'll take you to an area where you use Yoshi's flutter-jump to reach the second Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: After you find the Red Ring, you will see an area with two pipes. Go to the right one, and you will reach a cave area where you can collect the third Star Coin.
- This and Urchin Seasands are the only levels to feature Huckit Crabs.
- This and Yellow Beach are the only beach-themed levels in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii.
|Areas||Levels||Palm Beach • Yoshi Woods • Springwater Swamp • Growing Greenwood • Timber Tower • Fuzzy Canyon • Rainshed Pond • Tangle Temple • Switch Shift Grove • Creepcrack Castle • Derelict Airship|
|Other||Island Store • Challenge House A • Yellow Switch Palace • Yoshi's House|
|Enemies||Enemies||Big Cheep Cheep • Big Fuzzy • Big Piranha Plant • Big Thwomp • Big Urchin • Cheep Cheep • Clampy • Deep Cheep • Eep Cheep • Fuzzy • Goomba • Hammer Bro • Huckit Crab • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Mechakoopa • Piranha Plant • Porcupuffer • River Piranha Plant • Thwomp • Urchin • Venus Fire Trap • Wiggler|
|Bosses||King Fuzzy • Iggy Koopa|