Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
|Game(s)||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Previous world||(5) Freezeflame Glacier/Volcano|
(D) Crystal Caves (secret)
|Next world||(7) Sky Mountain/Starry Skies|
(E) Bombard Cliffs (secret)
Pumpkin Boneyard is the sixth world of Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. It is haunted, eerie, and features pumpkins, eerie fog, haunted structures, ghostly beings, a horric moon, and a gloomy horizon. It's also based on Halloween.
Pumpkin Boneyard is south of Freezeflame Glacier, the previous world, and is overlooked by Sky Mountain, the next. The world includes cemeteries, ghost houses, and shipwrecks, among other landmarks. Boolossus is the boss of the tower, Spookloft Tower, and the castle, Delusion Castle. Larry Koopa is the boss of Shipwreck Galleon.
|Level number||Level name||Preview||Description|
|6-1||Bonechill Shaft||This takes place inside an ice-cold cavern filled with Boos. This level also serves as the transition from the snowy-themed Freezeflame Glacier to Pumpkin Boneyard.|
|6-2||Pumpkin Road||This level takes place in a pumpkin patch with lots of pumpkins and Pumpkin Bramballs.|
|6-3||Fog Cemetery||This level takes place in a graveyard filled with lots of Dry Bones and Boos.|
|6-5||Moonlit Woods||The first appearance of the Mad Moon.|
- The Entrance to World E can be accessed after completing the secret exit for 6-7 then completing 6-8.
- The Haunted Music House, the official music house of World 6, can be acceseed after completing 6-7.
- Challenge House F can be accessed after completing 6-A.
- The Haunted Emporium can be accessed after completing 6-A. It sells:
- 1 Star Coin: Mushroom
- 2 Star Coins: Fire Flower/Super Star
- 3 Star Coins: Propeller Mushroom
- 5 Star Coins: 2 Mini Mushrooms & Propeller Mushroom
- 8 Star Coins: 4 Propeller Mushrooms & 1 Mushroom
The bosses for Pumpkin Boneyard.
6-A: In Shipwreck Galleon, you fight Larry Koopa, one of the Koopalings.
- This is the only world with the same name as another world. The world with the same name appears in Newer Super Mario Bros. DS.