Rubble Ruins is a desert world.
2-1: Cactus Cove
(levels 2-2 through 2-Tower are in Soggy Sewers)
2-5: Barrelband Winds
2-6: Urchin Seasands
2-A: Fossil Tunnel
2-7: Windworn Dunes
2-8: Searing Sands
It is the first level that features the Angry Sun.
2-9: Pillar Pass
2-Castle: Pyramid Castle
A pyramid level with statues of enemies that come to life when a cracked brick is stepped on, it is the final place King Thwomp is fought.
Other Buildings in Rubble Ruins/Soggy Sewers:
- Dusty Drugstore is the official shop for World 2. It is accessible after completing 2-1. It sells: (no, it dosen't sell cigarettes.)
- 1 Star Coin: Mushroom
- 2 Star Coins: Fire Flower/Ice Flower
- 3 Star Coins: Propeller Mushroom
- 5 Star Coins: 2 Fire Flowers & 1 Super Star
- 8 Star Coins: 1 Mushroom, 2 Fire Flowers, and 2 Propeller Mushrooms
- To access the entrance to Mini-Mega Island, You must complete 2-A.
- To access the Desert Music House, you have to complete 2-7.
- Challenge House B can be accessed after completing 2-3.
The 2 out of 3 bosses for World 2.
- 2-C: In Pyramid Castle, you fight King Thwomp for the final time.
- 2-A : In Sandship, you fight Roy Koopa, one of the Koopalings.
|Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii worlds|
|W1 Yoshi's Island • WA Goldwood Forest • W2a Rubble Ruins • W2b Soggy Sewers • WB Mini-Mega Island • W3 Mushroom Peaks • W4 Sakura Village • WC Sky City • W5a Freezeflame Glacier • W5b Freezeflame Volcano • WD Crystal Caves • W6 Pumpkin Boneyard • WE Bombard Cliffs • W7a Sky Mountain • W7b Starry Skies • W8a Koopa Planet • W8b Koopa Core • W9 Bonus Land|