|Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii Plus|
|Game(s)||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
Koopa Troopas (G & R)
|Previous level||(1-1) Palm Beach|
|Next level||(1-3) Springwater Swamp|
(1-4) Growing Greenwood
(1-) Island Store
- Star Coin 1: Near the start, there is a yellow Warp Pipe. Go down it to find a hollow area in the ground with a green Warp Pipe. Go down that to go to an underground chamber filled with Coins and the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 2: After the checkpoint, there's an opening in a wall. Go in it to find the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: You'll need to be Super Mario or up to get this Star Coin. At the end of the underground tunnel, ground pound the Brick Blocks to find a Warp Pipe that leads you into a room with two Hammer Bros. Take them out to reveal the Star Coin.
|Forest||Original song.||Main areas|
|Underground||Underground theme from Super Mario Bros.||Underground areas|
|Ambush||Tough Enemy from Mario Party 9.||Hammer Bro bonus area|
- This is the first level to feature Hidden Walls.
- The third Star Coin's room appears to be a reference to the several Hammer Bro attacks of Super Mario Bros. 3. This is not completely certain though, as the room's music isn't from Super Mario Bros. 3, instead, it's from Mario Party 9.
- This is also the only appearance of this music theme.
|Areas||Levels||Palm Beach • Yoshi Woods • Springwater Swamp • Growing Greenwood • Timber Tower • Fuzzy Canyon • Rainshed Pond • Tangle Temple • Switch Shift Grove • Creepcrack Castle • Derelict Airship|
|Other||Island Store • Challenge House A • Yellow Switch Palace • Yoshi House|
|Enemies||Enemies||Big Cheep Cheep • Big Fuzzy • Big Piranha Plant • Big Thwomp • Big Urchin • Cheep Cheep • Clampy • Deep Cheep • Eep Cheep • Fuzzy • Goomba • Hammer Bro • Huckit Crab • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Mechakoopa • Piranha Plant • Porcupuffer • River Piranha Plant • Thwomp • Urchin • Venus Fire Trap • Wiggler|
|Bosses||King Fuzzy • Iggy Koopa|